Location: Johnson Valley, California, United States
Dates: January 26 – February 11, 2023
King of the Hammers, which takes place in Southern California’s Johnson Valley, is one of the world’s largest off-road races, combining Baja-style desert racing with extreme rock crawling.
The event, which runs for two weeks from late January into February, race has evolved from a dozen teams racing for bragging rights and a case of beer, to more than 530 teams competing before more than 80,000 fans in person and 2 million viewers online.
Southeast Overland & Outdoor Expo Details
- Event type: Race
- Location: Johnson Valley, California
- Venue: Hammertown (temporary event setup)
- GPS: 34.413450, -116.508831
- Organizer: Hammerking Productions
- Event Website: https://kingofthehammers.com/